Entering Croatia and arriving on the island of Losinj
Easier and faster border crossing
On this website, you can find all relevant information and data sources on the current situation on the island of Lošinj.
we look forward to your visit and are glad to inform you that there are no COVID-19 cases recorded in the destination.
We ask you to help us protect your and our health by behaving responsibly!
• The ferry service is operating according to schedule.
• Face masks are mandatory on public transport, in healthcare facilities, shops and other service facilities, and recommended in all enclosed spaces.
• The size of the events held in the area of Mali Lošinj has been adjusted in line with the measures proposed by the National Civil Protection Authority. The full list is available at the following link.
To make it easier for you to enter and stay in Croatia, please choose your language and proceed to filling out the form on Enter Croatia web site.
NOTE: Please consider the instructions issued by your home country as well as your transit countries with regard to exit and re-entry!
HOW CAN WE WORK TOGETHER TO KEEP THE DESTINATION “HEALTHY”? Download PDF document
• Inform the accommodation facility of your arrival time in advance and follow the provided instructions
• Measure your body temperature every morning. If your body temperature is higher than 37.2, please check your temperature again in 10 minutes. If the thermometer again reads above 37.2, please do not leave your accommodation and contact the owner of your accommodation facility / reception by phone or e-mail
• Wash your hands frequently with soap and warm water for about twenty seconds – HOW TO WASH YOUR HANDS PROPERLY
• Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth
• Cover your mouth and nose with a flexed elbow or tissue, when coughing or sneezing, then throw away the tissue into a bin and wash your hands
• Pay attention to personal hygiene and proper cleaning and regular ventilation of your living spaces
• Spend as much time as possible outdoors
• Disinfect regularly high-touch surfaces
• Avoid using air conditioning
• Wear a face mask and wash your hands before putting on and after taking off the face mask
• Pay using a contactless card whenever possible
• Cover frequently-touched objects such as payment terminals or door handles, etc. with a disposable handkerchief or paper towel before touching them
• Keep a physical distance from others of at least 1.5 meters
• Stay updated with the latest instructions applicable in the locations you visit
• If you notice that you have COVID-19 symptoms, follow the instructions below
• Enjoy your holiday and be responsible
WHAT TO DO IF YOU NOTICE THE FOLLOWING SYMPTOMS: cough, sneezing, sore throat, fever or shortness of breath?
1. Both you and the persons with whom you are staying must not leave the accommodation facility
2. Keep physical distance from others both inside and outside the accommodation facility
3. Fill in the questionnaire available in your accommodation facility
4. Contact by phone or e-mail the owner of your accommodation facility or the hotel/camp reception and they will in turn contact physicians, epidemiologists and other competent services
5. Wait for additional instructions from the physician and follow them
* In case the epidemiology service suspects a COVID-19 infection and issues a self-isolation measure, the Mali Lošinj Tourist Board shall cover the costs of accommodation and meals for the guest concerned.
IMPORTANT TELEPHONE NUMBERS:
Contacts of doctors on duty & +385 112
FOR MORE INFORMATION, VISIT: